Monday, February 25, 2013

Veronica's Best Dressed from the Oscars

Hello, my gorgeous, adoring fans! It's been a while, but I couldn't stop myself from posting about my favorite red carpet fashions. Well, here we go...

Jessica Chastain's hair, makeup, dress and accessories all make up for some not so great red carpet moments she's had this year. The Armani dress is just stunning. The color and the pattern, it's just amazing. Jessica may not have won the award tonight, but she wins my pick for best dressed of the evening.



Some others I loved...Halle Berry looked gorgeous in her stripey dress. She looks amazing. 


Nicole Kidman's dress was wild and crazy, but I kind of love it. 


I bet not everyone loved this...but I don't care. Jane Fonda looks terrific.


Naomi Watts looked like a futuristic goddess in her dress. Her hubby isn't looking so bad either.


Charlize did some gorgeous dancing at the Oscars, she also rocked out the red carpet. I thought this dress was pretty similar to the one that Anne Hathaway wore to the Globes, but actually think Charlize looks better....duh....


Um..CZJ looked incredible in her gold, sequins. She also did some great dancing and lip synching during the award show.


Jennifer Lawrence looked really, really lovely....I just feel like she dressed in preparation to win, which rubbed me the wrong way, but whatever.



Kerry Washington could wear a garbage bag and look gorgeous. I love her Prada dress, but I wish her hair had been different. She's always gorgeous though. 


Reese looked great. The blue is a little much for me, but the styling and overall look is gorgeous and classic. 



Some dresses I didn't like. I hated Anne Hathaway's dress. The back looked slutty and the front was weird to me. Also, the pointy nipples were weird. The necklace also threw me off a little. I think her hair and makeup looking lovely though. 



I normally love Adele's fashion choices, but I am over her not showing any skin at all. She is a gorgeous woman and could stand to wear something with a V-neck...or SOMETHING. Maybe some fabulous, colorful accent jewelry would have brightened this look up? I don't know. 



Didn't like this one either and her hair looked messy.


DON'T DO MESSY HAIR FOR THE OSCARS KRISTEN STEWART! UGH!








No comments:

Post a Comment