Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oz: The Great and Powerful Movie Poster


Hello, my gorgeous, ruby slipper wearing fans! So, a new movie is coming out called Oz: The Great and Powerful, and I am SO excited about it. NO, it's not the Wicked movie, and it sounds a whole lot more interesting. It stars James Franco as the title role and then Mila Kunis as the Wicked Witch of the West, Michelle Williams and Glinda and Rachel Weisz as the Wicked Witch of the East! EXCITING!!! What a superb cast...besides Mila Kunis. I know she was nominated for a Golden Globe and SAG award (thanks guys for the correction) for her performance in Black Swan, a nomination that baffled me, and I get that she is totally appealing and sexy, but to be cast with such awesome actors? Hmmm....maybe she'll be awesome? I might also just be bitter because I was up for the role as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment