Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A BIG artistic day!



Hello, my beautiful, fantastic fans! I am still not COMPLETELY back to full-time blogging, but I wanted to give you some updates. Today was a big day in the life of Veronica Garland. First, we had our first couple auditions for Bombshell Baby! It was so wonderful to finally get started, and the first auditions were fantastic. ALSO, directly following the auditions, I had an intense rehearsal with Zachary Altman, and the one and only Brian Lowdermilk, of Kerrigan-Lowdermilk. Brian is music directing our cabaret and is pretty much the best. Besides writing fabulous songs, he is so great in shows and really knows how to support singers. Check out his website! I'll be singing one of his songs in the show!

Speaking of that show, for those of you who don't know about it, my longtime collaborator, Zachary Altman and I are putting on a cabaret at The Duplex! The show will be on June 17th at 6:30 pm! We've got a really fun, mixed show for all of you. Would be wonderful to see you there! Sending kisses to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment