Friday, June 29, 2012

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing


Hello, my gorgeous, celebrity hungry fans. So, I was so distracted by my busy schedule and news of Adele's pregnancy that I almost completely missed that TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES and getting DIVORCED! I'm...stunned...just...stunned. The couple has been married for six years...but seems to spend most of their time apart. Tom is off with his gay lover...I mean, filming movies, and Katie seems to be entirely focused on raising Suri...which is fine, just weird since Katie and Tom haven't been spotted together much recently, thus the divorce. The couple supposedly has a prenup, so hopefully it won't be too messy, but more hopefully we can only hope that Katie Holmes will out Cruise, but you can't have it all. Katie Holmes is supposedly going to try and get soul custody...yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment