Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Makeup Review: Watt's Up!


Hello, my gorgeous, glowing fans! I've made some really great purchases since I've returned to America, and I'm so excited to review this product. Watt's Up! is a highlighter/luminizer by Benefit. I had tried many of Benefits various highlighters before (High Beam, Girl Meets Pearl, Moon Beam, etc), and I was turned off by them because they come in a thin, note easily blend able liquid form. This is a creamy stick that applies super easy and is easily blended.

After playing around with it, I quickly learned that the smudger on the other end is useless and will wipe off not only the Watt's Up, but your foundation as well. I applied it on the top of my cheek bone, over foundation, and then blended it with my stippling brush for a beautiful glowy finish. The one downside of this product is that it's on the pricey side, $30. If you have REALLY oily skin, be sure to powder this a lot so it sets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment