Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Makeup Review: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick


Hello, my gorgeous, bronzed beauties. It's summer, so I'm always wanting to get my bronze on! I went for this Bobbi Brown shimmer brick because it gets great reviews and has multiple uses. You can swipe your makeup brush through all the colors and get a shimmery bronze color, or you can use these colors separately as eye shadow. I normally don't go for Bobbi Brown because it just seems slightly more expensive than other brands I like more, but everyone talks about these.

I am sorry to say that I didn't find this that shimmery! I applied a LOT and I mostly got a browny, matte look...WEIRD! I even tried swiping my brush mostly on the lightest color to see if that would help...but no...the colors are actually lovely as eye shadow, but I was disappointed in the amount of color and shimmer. Maybe people like this because it's a more subtle shimmer and has a more natural finish? I don't know...if you call something a SHIMMER BRICK it should be REALLY SHIMMERY! Also, it's $40...at least this investment will last a while since I won't be using it much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment