Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dance Moms...I love you


Hello, my gorgeous, twinkle-toed fans! So, this summer, I started watching my new guilty pleasure: Dance Moms. For those of you who don't know this show, it's a reality show centered on a dance team of young girls who all study with Abby Lee who owns and runs a prominent dance school in Pittsburgh. Abby Lee's mother also owned studios and taught, and Abby followed in her footsteps, claiming she opened her first studio at age 14! Abby is basically a nightmare, but is also completely likable at the same time.

Besides Abby, there are, of course, THE MOMS of the girls in the dance school. They are...just...special. They are like wannabe Real Housewives with awful, awful hair, awful clothes...they are just the best. The girls are all so cute and talented, but the real star is MADDIE, who is Abby's clear favorite. Abby Lee is a woman after my own heart. She does not mess around, and she always has a bumpit. I know there are SO many reality show to choose from, but if I had to choose just one, it'd for SURE be dance moms, not only because of the entertaining, awful ridiculous people, but the girls are truly talented and it's awesome to see them rock their dances! The show is on Lifetime, Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment