Thursday, August 2, 2012

elf High Definition Powder V.S MUFE High Definition Powder



Hello, my gorgeous, flawless looking fans! This past weekend I used a LOT of makeup for Bombshell Baby! and tried a lot of new things I had purchased, but hadn't had a chance to use. One of these was the elf High Definition Powder. I had used the MUFE High-def powder for a while. I liked it a lot, besides when it came to flash photos in areas I applied a lot (like concealer), but I was interested in another option, especially one that costs less than $10.

The MUFE powder costs $32 and while it is WONDERFUL, I honestly can't say it is wildly better than the elf powder which is $6. I have issues with the MUFE packaging. It is difficult to get the powder out. The elf package comes with a powder puff of a pretty good quality and it is just a nicer packaging. It's larger, so maybe it's not for carrying in your purse, but it's a superior package. The ingredients to these powders are actually very similar. The MUFE powder is truly better, but for $26 more, I would choose the elf powder over it for every day. A makeup artist would definitely want to go for the MUFE powder.

I used both of these during the show and found them both to be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment