Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Nail Trends! OooooOh!

Hello, my gorgeous fans who all have the best cuticles ever. I have rocking out some pale, minty green nails and some lovely nude colors all summer, but now it's time for fall and we must style our nails accordingly. Luckily, I'm very into this seasons trendiest nail looks. Here are a few...

One look is dark, midnight blue nails. I've never been into getting bright blue nails, but black nails are fab, so this is just a shade up. A good one is OPI, Russian Navy.


Another color that's very in for fall is burgundy, which is normally a great fall color. One that I swatched at the store and thought was very nice was Essie, Poor Little Rich Girl. It's a gorgeous, deep burgundy and you can't go wrong with this brand. Another one that is a more purplely rendition of this look is OPI's Romeo and Joliet. I really liked this color as well. 

Black nails are always cool, but this fall there are a lot of twists you can try on your sleek looking black nails. One that is pretty cool is using a mattifying product like Essie's Mate about you, and creating a completely different texture for your black nails. The picture I posted is someone who is SOO cool and used the matte product and then created an awesome black french by keeping the tips shiny. SO cool, I definitely will be trying this.


Pale nude colors are also in for this Fall. One that I just bought is Did you 'ear about Van Gogh? It's a grayish nude color that I really like. I tried another one before it that I thought would be similar, but it ended up looking like pink putty on my nails...ew. This is much better.


I kind of already mentioned this one, but another Fall trend is a "French Twist." Trying something different with the typical french manicure look. I jumped the ball a little and had a red french manicure for Bombshell Baby, and I also had a black french for fun the other week, so now that this is a trendy, seasonal look, I will be doing a LOT more of it! ALSO! Look! Lana Del Rey and Adele do it!












No comments:

Post a Comment