Sunday, August 26, 2012

Make Up Forever HD foundation review!


Hello, my beautiful, flawless fans. It's been a big summer, what with the successful run of Bombshell Baby, trips to Disney World, etc, but now I'm back! I want to get started with a review of a product I started using during the run of Bombshell Baby! For the past few videos we made and the show I did at the Duplex, I used a really heavy, awful foundation by Max Factor that I thought would give me a lot of coverage...but it just felt awful on my skin and I couldn't stand it. SO, I walked into Sephora and they were having a special deal on the Make Up Forever HD Foundation. I got the foundation, the HD primer, and the amazing HD powder for $70. Normally, the foundation and powder alone would be $80, so throwing in the primer, which is normally $30, made it a great, great deal.

So I happily brought these new products to my dressing room. The primer is great, but I knew that because I had used it before. I applied the foundation and I was just instantly THRILLED with it. For a liquid foundation it feels so wonderful on the skin. It's easily blended (I use my Samanthan Chapman foundation brush) and the coverage is really amazing. I've been wearing it daily and using less product for a more natural look, but this foundation is easy to build on and was good for stage as well. Also, I look stunning in the pictures, so it was clearly working :)! If you use liquid foundation, I highly recommend this one. Here is the foundation in action...

Also wearing Yves Saint Laurent concealer, Ben Nye concealer, MUFE HD Powder, MAC Russian Red Lipstick, MAC Nylon eyeshadow, NYX brown shadow, Kat Von D Tattoo liquid liner, MUFE lower lashes, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment