Monday, August 27, 2012

True Blood Season Finale (SPOILERS!)


Hello, my beautiful, bloodsucking fans! So last night was the season finale of one of my favorite TV shows, TRUE BLOOD! Even though I had some mixed feelings about this season, I have to say I thought it was OODLES better than the previous one. What's so crazy about this show is that in this season only two weeks passed in the True Blood world, so while we're waiting week after week for new episodes, not very much time has gone by in the world of the show.

There seem to be more characters than ever on True Blood, and thankfully a few of them were disposed of last night. I especially enjoyed Sam turning back into a human while in fly form INSIDE the redhead  authority vamp. THAT was cool. RUSSEL IS DEAD and poor Steve Newlin!!! Who will bring him to fraternity bloodbaths now?! I was also THRILLED to see Tara and Pam make out, but even more than that, I LOOOOVED how Pam tried to play it cool when she saw Eric for the first time in maybe A WEEK, and then got positively flustered and girly when he and Sookie went back for Bill. Oh, Pam. You TRY and act all tough, but you just can't help getting vulnerable around viking vampire, Eric. Me too...me too. Also, JASON! Stop making Jessica cry! Hasn't she been through enough this week, what with Hoyt going to Alaska and her vampire daddy acting like a douchebag?!

Just in case anyone was wondering, Bill totally sucks. He tricked Salome into silvering herself, he sent out vamp soldiers, which Jason, with his super police man skills, easily took out (what's going on with him hallucinating his parents?), and then he drank all of Lilith's blood, exploded, made Sookie cry a lot, and then REMATERIALIZED from the PUDDLE OF BLOOOD and is naked and bloody like Lilith...well...maybe I'll hate him less if we get some full frontal in the next season.

Anyway, I don't know quite what the point of this post was, all I know is that I love True Blood, and I can't believe I have to wait a year for more!! UGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment