Thursday, November 15, 2012

American Horror Story just keeps getting better and better! (Spoilers!)


So, I used this picture because I think there is going to be a serious face off between these two for the title of biggest scene stealing queen. Last night's episode left me completely breathless and overwrought with excited emotion! For the past few episodes I had been WONDERING what the deal was with Zachary Quinto, and finally it was revealed: HE is the scary bloody face murder guy! SCARY!!! And unfortunately, he has my favorite lesbian reporter, Sarah Paulson, trapped in his basement! JUST KILL ME!!! I WANT HER TO SURVIVE SO BADLY! I have a feeling we're in for some masterful acting and creepiness from these two.

Also, Jessica Lange's monologue into her crazy night on the town was just the best thing I've seen in a long time. She is just a miracle. I was also overjoyed to see her in some lipstick and a sexy outfit. I love this show! A NUN had a one night stand! YES! We also got some more clues into what's going on with the aliens...sort of. What IS going on with the aliens?? I guess that'll be the big reveal. Also, poor Chloe Sevigny...

Anyway, there's really no point to this post besides that I LOVE this show. I think it's giving all these actors amazing opportunities to chew the scenery, and NOT in a bad way, in the best, most entertaining way possible. I am so into this show! Also...how fabulous would I be in the next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment