Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill in Star Wars sequels?!


So, I recently told you all that some Star Wars sequels were in the works. What I didn't know is that all the original heavy hitters have been approached to return in their roles in the sequels...UM!!! WHAT?!? I assumed that they'd recast the characters with younger actors or something because the world sucks, but....it looks like we may get a boozy, slurring Princess Leia...and I'm so excited. Harrison Ford is supposedly into the project, but wants Han Solo to die! What?!?! Also, I recently read that Han was supposed to die in the last movie, but that they worried it would effect action figure sales (ha!) so they kept him alive. 

There have been novels written as sequels to Star Wars where Luke turns evil and Leia has to stop him or whatever. I wonder if that's the direction they're going to go in or if they'll come up with a completely new story with new characters and make the old characters less involved...I'm hoping for lots of weird Carrie Fisher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment