Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yay! Bryan Singer will direct X-Men First Class Sequel!



YES! So, the initial director for X-Men: Days of Future Past dropped out of the project and NOW Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies, will be taking over the project. I am SO excited about this. The first X-Film was not my favorite because at the time I wanted something bigger and flashier, but looking back it was just really well done. X-Men 2 is probably my favorite super hero movie of all time. It is SO well done and is just so excited, good story, etc. Most fans were really disappointed with the third film...myself included, and have always wondered what Singer would have done with the film. Well, we may not get that, but we got the next best thing! I am so excited about this and the story is one of the most famous ones from the comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment