Friday, November 30, 2012

X Factor is confusing


How pretty did Britney look the first night of X Factor this week? That was the good part of this week. The performances this week ranged from awesome to confusing. The highlights were of course Tate Stevens and of course Carly Rose Sonenclar's rendition of "Rolling in the Deep" was wonderful and original. A few others were pretty great too. Diamond White did a great job trying something new and I was SHOCKED she was in the sing-off. I also hate to admit it, but I always like Emblem 3. I like there mediocre voices, adorable faces and star personalities. I also love how the one who isn't their brother is all like tortured and weird. 

Paige Thomas, who went home last night, actually showed a completely different side of herself, but did anyone else notice that she wasn't surprised when she found out she was being sent home? You wonder if she was told...she also wanted nothing to do with Demi. Yikes. I was really, really surprised that Diamond and Vino Alan were in the sing-off. WHO is voting for CeCe Fry and 5th Harmony?!?! CeCe is SO unlikable and was acting like a drugged up sex kitten during the judge's feedback. She also sounds terrible. I think she does have a voice in there, it just sounds awful. She throws it around and sounds like a girl singing with headphones in her room. 

Vino and Diamond both did a really good job, especially Vino, who I hated singing "That Loving Feeling." He also needed to chill out with all the gesturing and waving to the audience while he's getting feedback from the judges. Britney would be talking and he'd be like waving at someone in the audience...stop. Diamond was clearly going to win over Vino, and I sort of wish she didn't. I think Diamond is going to be scooped up by a record label or given her own show on Disney Channel or something. She is SO talented and pretty and likable that'd it'd just be a shock if nothing happened for her. 

Anyway, Britney looked gorgeous the first episode of the week and I even liked her suit and hat outfit. ALSO, I LOVE THE "SCREAM AND SHOUT" video! Britney looks amazing and the song is pretty cool. Demi is so annoying, but at least she finally started looking better. I hope CeCe gets voted off next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment