Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jamie Lynn Spears is alive!!!


Hello, gorgeous fans. The last time we were hearing about Jamie Lynn Spears, she was knocked up at 16 and had her show on Nickelodeon cancelled (Zoe 101...which I definitely watched). Maybe you remember this as well, just around the time Jamie Lynn got preggers, Britney was having her breakdown...this is a time I don't usually like to think on, as it was so upsetting. Now, after five years (I can't believe it's been that long) Jamie Lynn has reared her head out of the diaper filled abyss to sit down for an interview with Glamour Magazine. Jamie had this to say about her situation...

"I was 16. I'd had one boyfriend. It doesn't make it perfect or all right. But I was judged for something that probably most everyone does. I was young. I was in love. I was like every other teenager, except I had this last name..."

True story. Also, she talked a little about her COMEBACK. Jamie Lynn is hoping to jump-start her music career. Back in November, 2011, Jamie performed a set of her own songs for friends and family. Hope it works out! I want the Spears girls to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment