Friday, May 25, 2012

Rob and Kristen caught MAKING OUT



Hello, gorgeous ones. So, only recently has Kristen Stewart really let it slip that she and Robert Pattinson are an item, even though we all already knew. Not only did she let it "slip," now there's footage of the two of them being adorable at the Cannes Film Festival. Also...they look positively annoying in this clip like...are you guys just a stupid, annoying movie in real life too? Here is what I can only guess they're saying...

Robert: Hey cutie...what's wrong? Why you bitin your nails?
Kristen: I don't know. I'm just so angsty right now.
Robert: Aw, baby, let me smother you with my armpit.
Kristen: Rob, I just need to pout and be nervous right now.
Robert: But look, I'm so funny! I do faces with moving around, don't be sad.
Kristen: But my life is just so easy, I never have to work for my roles and my hair is always greasy.
Robert: Shush, .::SLOPPY KISS::.
Kristen: That didn't help.
Robert: Yeah, me neither, you're just the worst.



No comments:

Post a Comment