Sunday, May 27, 2012

This amazing Bachelor...


Hello, gorgeous ones. I was turned on to Dlisted recently, and it is literally LOL city. He is SUCH a funny writer. Anyway, he recently posted pictures of THIS guy. He is a Eastern European bachelor who lives in some Louis XIV Furniture nightmare house. This is what he says in his online personal post...

“To all unmarried ones who would like to spend their life by my side and within all the beauties of my home. Please look below at all the magic of my home that I have decorated with taste, perhaps just for YOU. Don Milisav Juan Gonzales Brzi, Contact: +33-#########″


Oh my god...get me a plane ticket to wherever this guy is. I need his EXACT location. I need to frolic in his gilded gold house with his mink coats. Also, I feel sorry for the guy who is taking these pictures. The amount of time he had to keep a straight face while this masterpiece was meticulously shot, complete with costume changes, is just an accomplishment in itself. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment