Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sparkly makeup MUST HAVE: Lorac Liquid Lustre


Hello, my gorgeous fans! So, as I've told you in the past, one of my favorite things to do is a GLITTER eye, where you put eyelash glue on your eyelid and then spread glitter on it...it will NOT move, BUT it is messy and you may not want to put eyelash glue on your eyelid, but you just want an amazing glittery look. Well, now you can have glittery eyes without the mess! Glitter fallout is the WORST. Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre is a fabulous product that took me a little while to figure out. It comes in a VERY liquidy form and you apply it with a dropper. When I first got it I used WAY too much and couldn't blend it and it creased and I was mystified as to why everyone was so excited about it. 

After almost a year, I found it in my makeup case and gave it another go. I read up online about ways to apply it. The amazing thing about this stuff is that even though it appears white, when spread and blended it is actually just a silvery glitter, and in each drop there is an impossible amount of glitter particles. What I do is apply my base colors first and then I open the container and dip the dropper in...ironically I don't even use the dropper itself, just the side of it, and dap little dots on the area I want to be glittery. Then I take a brush and lightly blend it in. TA DA! Magic glitter eyes! Also, this will NOT change the color of your base shadow, it will only create a top coat of silvery glitter magic, almost making it look like you have real glitter on. They also now make a gold one, which I haven't gotten yet, but will get it as soon as I can get to Sephora. I can only imagine it's the same thing, but with a golden effect as opposed to silver.  Check it out.

P.S: You do NOT need to use a lot of this product. ONE DROP goes a LONG way.


No comments:

Post a Comment