Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Awesome Kristen Stewart Photoshoot!

Hello, my gorgeous ones! Many people I know LOATHE La Stewart. They hate her acting, her weird mannerisms, her greasy hair, etc. I love everything about her, every sigh, every shrug, every stammer. I love her pointy, pale face and her stupid sneakers she wears all the time. She is the best. Since I just ADORE her, I had to share this awesome photo from her spread in Elle Magazine. I'm loving the "man" Kristen. Very cool concept! She looks fab! In the article, like the weirdo she is, she complains about how easy her life is. “You can learn so much from bad things," she says. "I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?” Well, Kristen, I am pretty sure that life will f*** you over when you least expect it, so be careful what you wish for! I will be watching gleefully either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment