Friday, May 18, 2012

Raven is Lebanese...I mean a Lesbian?!



Hello, gorgeous fans! The National Enquirer (good stuff) recently published articles about Raven Symone being a....lesbian....lesbian...LEZbian?! Yes, a lesbian. They claim she has been dating America's Top Model contestant AzMarie Livingston and that they are living together in NYC. How lovely! Raven took to her Twitter to respond to these claims...



"I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now.
My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life.
However that is my right as a HUMAN Being whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone.
I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"

Lovely, but I wonder if it bothers Raven's supposed gal that they can't be public with their love? I'm sure when you're in the spotlight all the time, like myself, you want to hide your personal life as much as possible, and right now it's SUPER cool to come out of the closet, so come on Raven! Get on board! 

No comments:

Post a Comment