Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Pill Problem?!?!?



Hello, my gorgeous fans. This...truly has me worried, and I hope it isn't true. According to a source close to the family, Khloe is VERY worried about Kim. Supposedly she has developed a pill problem. Here's what the source said about Khloe...


"She's freaking everyone out right now. She's taking Valium and sleeping pills. The last time she self-medicated was when she split from Reggie Bush [two years ago,] when everything felt impossible. Khloé's really freaked out by it: she found a bottle of pills and knew straight away what Kim was doing. It started with just a little bit to take the edge off or help her sleep, but she could become dependent upon pills, which worries her. I think she's secretly pleased Khloé found out because she'd have struggled to stop on her own."


KIM, if this is true, STOP! You have a supportive (pretty crazy, but supportive) family who wants you to be happy and well! I hope this isn't true/I hope if it is, Kim gets the help she needs! A valium every once in a while is a pleasure, but not all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment