Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Texas Honor Student Sent to JAIL for missing class!!!


Hello, gorgeous fans. This story really hit home for me, considering I was known as Skippy in school because I skipped class so much, but I never got sent to JAIL! Diane Tran, a 17 year old girl in Texas, was sent to jail for having 10 unexcused absences....um......WHAT?! Not only is that insane, but also this girl, who is an honors student, was missing class because she supports her two siblings and works multiple jobs AND goes to school and is on the honor roll....and she ends up in jail. Just goes to show you that educational institutions are the worst, and so is Texas...besides the hair...and food.

LUCKILY, people from ALL across the globe heard this story and were STUNNED and saddened. $100,000 was raised toe Diane Tran and luckily, the judge saw the light and is making sure he record is clear...this story makes me hate the world. Thank goodness people spoke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment