Friday, May 25, 2012

Six Roommates Brutally Torture 7th


Oh...my...god....I just read this story and could NOT believe it. I am never living with anyone ever again. A man in Salt Lake City, 41-year-old Thomas Chapman, moved into what must be a pretty big house or apartment, with six other people and offered to remodel their bathroom in exchange for a rent. Pretty good deal. Unfortunately, one of the roommates suspected Thomas of organizing street attacks against him, so of course the natural thing to do is gather your other five roommates and systematically torture him. I won't go into detail as to what they did to him on my blog, but if you HAVE to know, click here. Luckily, he thought to lie about who he was tipping off and managed to get in touch with police and the day was saved. OY!!!! Good rule of thumb: don't move into a house with six crazy middle aged people...

No comments:

Post a Comment