Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nicole Kidman pees on Zac Efron in Paperboy, Director Lee Daniels explains



Hello, gorgeous fans. So the most crazy scene to come out of the Cannes Film Festival is a scene from The Paperboy which stars Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron, etc. In the scene, Zac Efron's character has been severely stung by a jellyfish. Some other girls try and pee on him, but Kidman's character PUSHES them aside and says, "If anyone's gonna pee on you, it's going to be me." Well...and then she supposedly does. Lee Daniels said that he considered not putting this scene in the movie, but that Nicole Kidman interceded. "Lee, you made me pee on Zac Efron," she said. "If you don't put that in the movie, you're out of your freakin' mind. I did it! I did it!" True...because the reviews haven't been great, they need SOMETHING to get people to go! HA! I mean...I will definitely see it regardless of Zac Efron being urinated on, but it definitely helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment