Monday, April 16, 2012

Khloe and Lamar: Baby Blues

Hello, gorgeous fans! All I have to say is...UGH! As you know, I love the Kardashians, faults and all, and I am really worried about Khloe and Lamar. I know that the reality shows show things that happened months ago and obviously Khloe and Lamar are still together now...but last night, if you watched Khloe and Lamar's show, Kim and Khloe had a fight about Khloe getting pregnant. Kim was recommending fertility treatment, which angered Khloe. She wants to do it the old fashioned way. Then, Khloe (obviously looking for another reason to be upset: gotta love her) asked Lamar how he felt about Kourtney getting pregnant with her second child. Lamar replied that he was jealous and wished it was him having the baby. UGH! What is so maddening about it is that it all seems to be falling on Khloe. Everyone is blaming Khloe for not getting pregnant, when it could very easily be Lamar's swimmers! On top of all that, as I mentioned before, Lamar quit his job with the Dallas Mavericks. STRESSFUL! I really hope it works out and Khloe gets pregnant and Lamar finds a good team to play for where he can thrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment