Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cute article about movie couples staying together.

Hello, gorgeous ones. I just thought this article was cute. Writer, Jane L. Rosen does a piece on relationships, divorce, etc and makes her predictions on what movie couples she thinks will "make it." For the most part, I completely agree. My favorites are Danny and Sandy (Grease) being divorced, but rendezvousing one time a year to relive their "summer lovin!" I also completely agree with Rhett and Scarlett, if Margaret Mitchell had written the sequel (she died before she got the chance, and there IS a sequel, but it's...iffy), but I think hose two were MEANT for each other, and unless Rhett died in some horrible accident, he and Scarlett would have been bickering for eternity. I also like her prediction that Harry and Sally from When Harry Met Sally, would be together forever too. What a cute thought, Meg Ryan (without surgery) and Billy Crystal strolling around Central Park in their 80s. Adorable. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment