Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NYX Jumbo Pencils

Hello, gorgeous ones! I want to talk about a really great product I discovered last year. Normally I go for more "high end" makeup, but after watching youtube makeup tutorials by people who weren't professional makeup artists, I started to realize there are really great products that cost literally a FRACTION of the price of the brands I normally go for. One brand is NYX cosmetics. Many of you might know it form RuPaul's Drag Race. It is a very fairly priced brand and has a few STAND OUT products.

The one I'm going to talk about today is the NYX Jumbo Pencil. These pencils are just amazing. They are creamy, pigmented and cost $4.50!!! Similar jumbo pencils from brands like NARS, Urban Decay, etc are 3 times as much. I have probably 8-10 of these and use them all the time. I use them in many different ways. I use the "milk" colored pencil a lot as a base for my eye shadow (on top of a primer) and it makes bright colors pop even more. They blend very easily. I also will use an eye liner brush and take the color from the pencil to do detailed lining. They're really great and I highly recommended them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment