Monday, April 30, 2012

Dark Shadows! I'm excited!


Hello, gorgeous ones. I just became aware of a new Tim Burton movie called Dark Shadows coming out in May! It is based on 1966-1971 gothic soap opera of the same name and it stars Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, etc. The premise is so cool! It starts in 1752 and Jonnny Depp's character makes an evil witch (Eva Green) jealous, so she turns him into a vampire and buries him alive. He wakes up in the 70s, and mayhem ensues. I was originally approached to play the Michelle Pfeiffer role when this movie was being called Darker Shadows, so I was confused. Anyway, I am so excited about this movie. It mixes so many things I love: vampires, fantasy, big hair, Michelle Pfeifer, dark comedy, etc. Check out the trailer!



No comments:

Post a Comment