Sunday, April 15, 2012

Makeup Forever

Hello, my beautiful made up fans. Today I want to talk about Makeup Forever products I have used. Makeup Forever is a fabulous brand and most of their products are golden. The one downside is that I find that slightly more pricey than other brands I like more, but it still doesn't stop me from buying their stuff. I think their bestselling and most loved product is the High Definition Powder. It is $32, which is on the pricey side, but it really is wonderful. I like the MAC finishing powder almost as much and it's also $10 less. The Makeup Forever one is just great though. Another great Makeup Forever product is the eye shadows. They have amazing matte shades, gorgeous shimmers that aren't too shimmery, bright, pigmented colors, but again, they're just a LITTLE too expensive to be your number one choice. They also do amazing diamond shadows and glitters. The glitters are too expensive as well, at $14, but the diamond powders are honestly worth it. They are really special and gorgeous. I will talk about my trick to applying glitter and glitter powders at a later date. In the end, I really like this brand, I just wish everything was $2-5 cheaper. Do you have any Makeup Forever favorites? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment