Sunday, April 29, 2012

White House Correspondent's Dinner dresses


Hello, gorgeous ones. I was just eying some of the dresses that were seen at the Correspondent's Dinner last night and I was mostly disappointed. I think everyone, in an effort to look tasteful, just looked bad. Lindsay Lohan actually looked fine from the neck up, but her matronly dress just didn't look great. The bodice looked like something out of a school play. I actually like the back of the dress, but the front is a nightmare. Also, I'd LOVE Kim's dress if it weren't some tacky velvet fabric. WHAT is that about? This dress could have been so elegant if it had been chiffon and flowy or something, or just satin, anything besides this velvet. I really do like the dress though. I LOVE Resse Witherspoon's hair and earrings, but the weird sling thing going on at the top isn't doing it for me. I was also NOT into anything about Charlize Theron's look at all. The patter on the dress is interesting, but with no jewelry accent and the blah hair, it just was not the best look for the GORGEOUS actress. I actually DID like Kate Hudson's purple, sequin number (even if it's a little tacky...I like it), but didn't love her hair...hmm...weird night for dresses...





No comments:

Post a Comment