Monday, April 23, 2012

MAC Iridescent Powder

Hello, gorgeous, shimmery fans. I just wanted to do a quick review of a product a really love. It's MAC Iridescent Powder. This powder comes in two shades, "Silver Dusk," for lighter or cooler skin tones, and "Golden Bronze" for when you want to looked bronzed and shimmery or you have a darker skin tone. I absolutely love these powders. Some shimmer powders sit on your skin in a chalky way, but this one is practically like liquid metal on your skin. I will apply all my makeup, powder my face, and then as the last touch I will take a small blending brush and just run this on the top of my cheek bones. It just gives me an edgier, more iridescent glow than something like the Lorac Luminizing Powder. Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment