Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lindsay Lohan a "Nightmare" on the Glee set!


Hello, gorgeous fans! So, Lindsay has been filming a guest spot on Glee for the past week or two, and supposedly her first couple days went really well and everyone was happy, but then this week, Lindsay was reportedly three hours late, which made everyone REALLY mad. The crew was calling her "That Girl" and were just pissed at her for arriving so late. Actress, Dot Marie Jones, tweeted ""Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I'd rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late," yikes...she later deleted the tweet. 


Lindsay's reps are saying that there was a mixup with the call time and that it was a total misunderstanding and that anyone who says differently is just trying to sabotage Lindsay. I don't know...I really...really...REALLY want Lindsay to make a comeback. I also have been the victim of vile, gossip and can relate...I've also had days where I just didn't want to wake up for rehearsal, slept in and pretended to be confused...so Lindsay...I'm with you girl, I'm with you. Also, I wouldn't want to wake up before noon if I had to deal with that cast all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment