Monday, April 30, 2012

Perez Hilton's video...in a speedo...ewwww



Hello, my gorgeous fans. Well...if I didn't think Perez was a gross, awful human being before, then I definitely do now (although I sill check the blog for fun stories). Everyone had been speculating that Perez got major surgery to look the way he's been looking lately, which I actually don't think is true, but whatever. He's been working at it for years. ANYWAY, I do think he's gotten TOO skinny and looks gross (it probably doesn't help that his personality matches his gross bod) and  he totally thinks he's hot now. There's nothing worse than a former fatty thinking that being thin makes them better than everyone else. Also...maybe you should stuff your speedo next time? ALSO!!! WHY is his mother in this video?!?!?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment