Saturday, April 28, 2012

Who told Gabourey Sidibe to quit acting?


Hello, gorgeous fans. On TV Show, Watch What Happens Live, Gabourey was questioned by host, Andy Cohen, what celebrity had disappointed her the most when she met them. Her response was this: "What celebrity was I disappointed by? Oh, and it's not in a mean way, because I know that she meant well. I met Joan Cusack, who is my favorite favorite -- I love her -- but, it was before I became [famous] or whatever. I was at some industry party, and she says, 'Are you an actress?' And I said, 'Yeah!' And she says, 'Oh honey, you should really quit the business, it's so image-conscious.'" Yikes...Gabourey went on to say that she truly thinks Joan was being kind, but it sounds majorly bitchy to me. I think as long as Gabourey is happy, healthy and working, it's all good.



No comments:

Post a Comment